The next meeting of the Wolf Creek Ranch Board of Directors will be on Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at noon at the Ranch Center. You may also conference in to the meeting. The call in number is 641-715-3580 with access code 371036#. Please review the Protocol for Observer Attendance at Meetings of the Board of Directors
Attendance of Observers
The Board of Directors (BOD) is committed to openness and transparency in its decision making. As such, owners of Wolf Creek Ranch (WCR) may normally attend and observe meetings of the BOD and their committees.
The following process should be followed when an observer wishes to attend a meeting:
- Please contact the HOA office at least three days in advance of a meeting (firstname.lastname@example.org) to indicate your desire to attend.
- If an attendee wishes to address a particular subject, requests should be submitted in advance for approval by the Chair prior to being included as an agenda item.
- A meeting agenda and timetable for individual agenda items will be posted in advance of the meeting on the secure owners section of the WCR website (wolfcreekranch.com).
- If an observer wishes to attend only part of a meeting, this should be raised with the HOA office in advance, in order for consideration to be given to the best arrangements for the observer to join and leave the meeting.
- An observer will be allowed time to address the Board at the time provided under agenda item “Other Business”.
Withdrawal for Executive Sessions
Observers will be required to withdraw from a meeting for the discussion of confidential or reserved business held under an Executive Session. The BOD may from time to time resolve that the entirety of the meeting should be held in private. Such a resolution may only be made on the grounds that the attendance of observers would be prejudicial to effective decision making and/or the proper conduct of business.